Are you watching our Wellness Wednesday’s videos?
Wellness Wednesday’s videos are hosted by Parkinson’s NSW and feature Exercise Physiologist Alyson Blanks and other Parkinson’s health professionals.
Topics include short and easy exercises you can do anywhere, nutritional advice, tips on mindfulness and other health matters.
You can join in on Facebook every Wednesday at 1pm by clicking this link:
Or you can view the growing collection of short videos at your leisure on YouTube here:
Topics covered so far include:
- Balance exercises
- Daily stretching exercises
- Getting started and maintaining an exercise routine
- Movement for Motor Symptoms and posture checking
- Stretches to target stiffness
- The importance of Speech Therapy
For more information or to speak with our Exercise Physiologist, call the Parkinson’s NSW InfoLine 1800 644 189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org