10 POINTS TO PONDER…
- The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.
- 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.
- The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
- This morning I saw a neighbour talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came to my house & told my dog…. We had a good laugh.
- Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pyjamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
- Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?
- I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
- I need to practice social distancing…. from the refrigerator.
- I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip out to the bins!
- Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go into a bank with a mask on and ask for money.
Shared with kind permission from the Newcastle Parkinson’s Support Group monthly Newsletter.