What are you grateful for today?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many of us are in quarantine or social isolation.
Parkinson’s NSW Program Officer Exercise Alyson Blanks came across this list of Daily Quarantine Questions on Facebook and thought it was worth sharing with our Parkinson’s community.
She recommends that thinking about how to achieve some of the things on this checklist will go a long way to maintaining a sense of overall wellbeing.
- Who am I checking on or connecting with today?
- What expectations of ‘normal’ am I letting go of today?
- How am I getting outside today?
- How am I moving my body today?
- How am I expressing my creativity today?
- What type of self-care am I practicing today?
- What am I grateful for today?
Staying focused on something you’d like to achieve (big or small!) will go a long way towards helping you stay positive and helping to build the resilience for you to be there for your family, friends and neighbours.