APRIL is parkinson’s awareness month
April is Parkinson’s Awareness Month with World Parkinson’s Day recognised on 11 April each year
Today in Australia, 37 people will hear the words ‘you have Parkinson’s’ for the very first time. That’s more than one person every hour, of every day.
Invisible symptoms of Parkinson’s
Do you know about these invisible symptoms of Parkinson’s? Click on an image to learn more.
NSW Events cancelled
Throughout March and April, many of the Parkinson’s NSW Support Groups had organised activities across the state to build awareness and raise funds. With all these activities now cancelled, it is so important, now more than ever to show your support for our NSW Parkinson’s community.
- Share photos, videos and messages to the Parkinson’s community.
- Share your favourite song or a song you wrote
- Share a poem you like or wrote
- Share your artwork or drawing
- Share your favourite slippers
- Share a picture of your pets
- Share your gardens