UNDER 65 AND NEED HELP WITH THE NDIS?
As the Peak Body for the NSW Parkinson’s community, we want to help you navigate the system so you can obtain funding to live your best life with the support you need.
Parkinson’s NSW is now an NDIS Registered Service Provider. This certification enhances our existing services for eligible people living with Parkinson’s.
For evidence-based help, information and advocacy call the PNSW Connect team on 1800 644 189
PNSW Connect is a single point of contact for your NDIS questions and requirements.
We will help you understand what options are available now and in future, support your preparations for entry into the NDIS, then link you with the services you require.
Parkinson’s NSW has 40 years of experience in supporting people living with Parkinson’s.
We have well-established:
- Relationships with Primary and Allied Health providers
- Community networks across NSW
- Networks of independent service providers we have vetted and confirmed as suitable for people living with Parkinson’s.
Have a question?
General EnquiryAll fields marked * are required.
- Parkinson’s NSW Services
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Support for NDIS Provider Program
- Exercise & Living Well with Parkinson’s
- Support Groups
- Parkinson’s Passport
- Take part in research
- Act On Parkinson’s