We recently launched our new fundraising campaign Step Up for Parkinson’s. Step Up will allow you to fundraise and show your support for Parkinson’s NSW. The concept is simple – get active and raise funds for people living with Parkinson’s your way.
You can get active and Step Up for Parkinson’s by,
- Actively set yourself a walking goal per day, i.e 1K a day throughout May,
- Activity set a physio goal,
- Actively give up coffee during the month of May
The sky is the limit, you can choose how you get active and Step Up for Parkinson’s. You can take part as an individual or come together as a support group community and get active as a team.
Best of all it’s free to take part and you will be raising funds for Parkinson’s NSW.
You can Step Up as an individual or why not get your Support Group together and Step Up as a team. There is also an exclusive incentive for Parkinson’s NSW Support Groups. The Support Group that has the highest amount raised on their Support Group team fundraising page at the end of May, will receive a $500 Gift Card of your choice.
To make it easy for you I have gone ahead and already created your Support Group team page. All you need to do is join.
To get started and join your Support Group team page flow these steps:
- Visit www.stepupforparkinsons.org.au/support-groups
- Search for your Support Group and click on the tile,
- You will be taken to the team page and click on the green ‘Join team’ button,
- Follow the steps to create your individual fundraising page,
- Once you have finished creating your individual fundraising page it will be automatically linked to your Support Group team page.
Below you will find a Support Group Step Up for Parkinson’s leaderboard that shows the top support group and who is in the lead for the $500 gift card.