In Memory Donation
To honour a late loved one, you can make a donation online via our website. If you wish to include the name and address of the next of kin, we will send them a card letting them know you have made a donation in memory. This is a wonderful way to make a difference in memory of a loved one.
In Memory Donation Envelopes
To request In Memory donation envelopes please contact the Parkinson’s NSW office on 1800 644 189 or email email@example.com
In Memory Online Page
Many people like to set up a personal In Memory page for loved ones so friend and family can make a donation in lieu of flowers. This is an easy, safe and stress-free option. Your family and friends will also be able to leave a message of love and support and will automatically receive a tax invoice directly to their email account.
- Follow this link
- Select “Create and individual page”
- Scroll down and select the “In Memory” option
- Log in or register and start creating a beautiful page for your loved one.
You’ll have the option to upload a photo of your loved one, write a personalised message and share the page via text, email and social media.
Set Up A Facebook Fundraiser
To create an In Memory fundraiser on Facebook follow these steps:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit or Charity.
- Select Parkinson’s NSW Limited, follow the onscreen instructions, choose a cover photo and edit the description.
- Click Create.