In Celebration Donation
If you would like to make a donation in celebration of a friend or family member soon to be celebrating a birthday, anniversary, wedding, or other significant event you can do so via our website. Just note in the “Additional Info” box the event you are celebrating and a current address so that we can send them a card letting them know that you have donated in honour of their celebration.
DONATE ONLINE VIA OUR WEBSITE
All transactions are secured by Verisign 128 bit encryption.
In Celebration online page
Many people like to set up a personal In Celebration page to ask their friends and family to donate to Parkinson’s NSW instead of receiving gifts. These celebrations vary from birthdays, weddings, graduations, Christmas gifts, personal challenges and many other times in our lives we love to celebrate. Creating an online celebration page is an easy, safe and stress-free option. Your family and friends will also be able to leave you a message of congratulations and will automatically receive a tax invoice directly to their email account.
- Follow this link
- Select “Create and individual Page”
- Scroll down and select your type of celebration
- Log in or register and start creating your celebration page.
You’ll have the option to upload a photo, write a personalized message and share the page via text, email and social media.
Set up a Facebook Fundraiser
To create a fundraiser on Facebook follow these steps:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit or Charity.
- Select Parkinson’s NSW Limited, follow the onscreen instructions, choose a cover photo and edit the description.
- Click Create.
- Don’t forget to tag us in your posts using @parkinsonsnsw so we can celebrate with you.