UPDATE: Due to extreme weather conditions the Coffs Harbour information seminar has been cancelled. Full refunds have been issued and this event will be re-scheduled in 2020
Parkinson’s NSW is committed to keeping you informed and as such offer the Parkinson’s Information Seminar roadshow throughout New South Wales.
The information seminars are suitable for people affected by Parkinson’s, their families and carers, medical professionals, care workers and anyone wanting more information about PD.
The information seminar series provides updates and discussions from local neurologists, exercise physiologists, neurological nurses, exercise groups, GP’s, geriatricians, finance advisors and many more professionals and experts in Parkinson’s.
BOOK YOUR SEAT
You are invited to attend the Parkinson’s NSW Information Seminar to be held on Thursday 14 November, 2019
Your guest speakers at the Coffs Harbour seminar are:
- Dr Sanjeev Taneja – Neurologist: Treatments and Research Updates
- Vince Carroll – Parkinson’s Clinical Nurse Consultant: Caring for the Carer
- Lauren Curtis – Speech Pathologist: Benefits of Speech Therapy
- Helena Axelsson – Physiotherapist: Benefits of Exercise
- Jon Dent – Pharmacist: Medications and Parkinson’s
Tickets are $30 per person. Tea and coffee, morning tea and a light lunch provided.
Bookings can be made online on Eventbrite or by calling Parkinson’s NSW InfoLine on 1800 644 189
Visit our website for a full list of events and education seminars