Quality of life now, as we work towards a community free of Parkinson’s.
To enhance the quality of life to all people living with Parkinson’s
About Parkinson’s NSW
We are a not for profit organisation striving to make life better for people living with Parkinson’s, their families and carers. We provide essential services and programs including:
- Counselling services
- a network of Support groups across the state
- an InfoLine service staffed by Registered Parkinson’s Nurses
- Parkinson’s Nurse specialists placed in in regional areas of NSW
- Education and information programs
- while raising awareness and funds for research to improve the lives of people affected by Parkinson’s.
To find out how we can assist you or someone you care for, contact our InfoLine 1800 644 189