Parkinson's NSW Limited
2022 Annual General Meeting
- Welcome and Introductions
- Review of actions from previous Annual General Meeting
- Acceptance of minutes of previous Annual General Meeting
- Chair Report
- CEO Report
- Financial Report
- Questions from membership to Directors
- Resolutions put to the Meeting
- Re-appointment of Auditors
- Confirmation of resolutions
- Meeting close
Graeme Cartwright, an expert in finance and governance, has been appointed to the Board of Parkinson’s NSW as a Director. He also serves on the Boards of Northside Community Services and the Hurstville and Rockdale Friendly Society.
Graeme has over twenty years of experience in managing Australian share portfolios for industry super funds and governments. He has expertise in finance, governance, compliance, and audit.
Graeme’s qualifications include a Bachelor of Engineering, as well as Graduate Diplomas in Applied Investment, Finance and Business Administration. He is also a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Director’s Company Directors Course.
Outside working hours, Graeme is a cricket umpire in the Sydney Cricket Association and the local cricket district and in winter is a technical officer for the Sydney Hockey Association. Graeme is married with three adult children and a recently acquired Labradoodle.