together we can make a difference
Host an event
whatever works for you?
- Have a BBQ or morning tea
- Dinner party
- Information stand in a shopping centre
Encourage your family, friends, local community or co-workers to unite with you and raise awareness about Parkinson’s
If you’d like to fundraise, head on over to the official fundraising website where you can create your very own page.
Its one of the simplest way to raise awareness and gather support from family and friends. Every donation made is recorded on your fundraising page along with messages of support.
Thank your donors for their support – download the Thank You certificate and personalise
Anyone who donates to your fundraising page will automatically receive a tax deductible receipt directly to their email.
Its easy to get started – click the button below to start fundraising for World Parkinson’s Day or fill in the below form and we can get in touch.
Register your event so we can support your efforts and help you spread the word
Can you spare 5 minutes?
Help us spread the word and raise awareness for Parkinson’s
- Put up some posters
- Pass on the World Parkinson’s Day Baton Flyers
Let us know what you need and we’ll get them straight to you!
During the month of April, we invite everyone to test their knowledge of Parkinson’s with a fun online quiz.
Test your Parkinson’s knowledge and maybe learn something new.
And don’t forget to share with your friends to spread awareness of Parkinson’s
Download your digital resources
TOGETHER WE CAN SPREAD THE WORD
- Email Signature – add this to all your emails
- Facebook Cover – add to your own Facebook profile and ask others to use it too. Don’t forget to tag us when you use this cover
- Facebook Profile Image – this is the thumbnail image attached to each post. Add it to your Facebook page and don’t forget to tag us
- Invitation to your event – personalise and hand out to everyone
- Thank you certificate – personalise and thank your supporters
- World Parkinson’s Day Poster – ask to put this in your local shop windows, at your workplace, anywhere you can think of