Parkinson's NSW can only do its work for the Parkinson's community thanks to the support of Members, volunteers, bequests, donations and moral support.
Our vision of A community free of Parkinson's and our mission of enhancing the quality of life of all people living with Parkinson's are both serious challenges, needing input from everyone from People with Parkinson's, through to Governments which need to appreciate the severity of the disease and its associated costs.
- people with Parkinson's (PWP) and their partners/carers to join Parkinson's NSW
- anyone who shares our concerns to donate funds
- all supporters to make bequests to Parkinson's NSW in their wills
- volunteers to donate some of their time to helping in our work
- sympathisers to engage decision makers and encourage their support.
The following pages set out details of how support can be given.