Parkinson’s New South Wales Incorporated Constitution
Part 1. Preliminary
The name of the Organisation shall be Parkinson’s New South Wales Incorporated which may be abbreviated to Parkinson’s New South Wales Inc. hereafter referred to as the “Organisation”.
The objectives of the Organisation are:
- To help people with Parkinson’s Disease, their carers and families with the problems arising from Parkinson’s Disease
- To encourage them to cope with the disease and to live as full a life as possible
- To disseminate information on Parkinson’s Disease
- To bring knowledge of the Organisation before the public
- To encourage, and provide funds for research into the cause, prevention and treatment of Parkinson’s Disease
- To provide assistance to support groups in both metropolitan and rural areas
- To take part in any lawful functions which are or may be conducive to the attainment of the objectives or any one of them.
The document details information on Membership, the Direction of the Organisation and Annual Meetings amongst many other things.